Digital Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
- Max. sampling rate 240MHz; Measurement resolution 0.1mm.
- Operating frequency range: 0.5~10MHz.
- 20~2000Hz (step: 20Hz): avoid reverberation signals during flaw detection.
- The AGC (auto gain control) function for efficient flaw detection.
- The AVG/DGS curve works with echo compare function, making echo quantification of different distances and amplitudes more convenient.
- The 5.7” color TFT LCD of wide viewing angle, high brightness and high definition delivers every clear detail.
- Peak memory function facilitates quick scanning and measurement on workpieces.
- Three different color schemes can meet the requirements of different application environments and habits.
- Up to 300 sets of curve and waveform can be saved for various work pieces and flaw detection standards.
- Compact & Portable: The whole unit weight (battery included) is approx. 1.2kg, suitable for aloft and field work.
- Easy to Use:There are just a few concisely-defined keys,easy to be operated with only one hand.
- Environmental Protection:This system is designed based on IP65 standard,suitable for complex industrial flaw detection environment.
- Super-low Consumption:The configured Li-polymer battery can support up to 7-hour continuous operation.
- Strong Performance:High resolution and penetration, achieving precise flaw detection from thin plates to large forged pieces.