UPG-07 Monochrome Series
The UPG-07 Monochrome series of portable ultrasonic precision measuring instruments is available in 5 models. Our UPG-07 series is the ideal instrument for non-destructive wall thickness testing of finished parts requiring unprecedented accuracy and resolution. The UPG-07 series uses single element converters and offers a 30 MHz, square pulse, .0001″ or 1 micron resolution with the ability to store and recall 30 unique applications. So if you are measuring light bulbs, plastic bottles, golf clubs, coil steel, thin aluminum, aircraft parts and even pure gold bars, the UPG-07 series is the right choice.
The following 5 devices are offered:
Hand-held digital ultrasonic thickness gauge including: plastic carrier bag (PC-09), 2 Oz. Couplant bottle (C-02G), 2 AA batteries, instruction manual and one converter 10 Mhz. or less (please specify), Lemo microdot cable 6′ (LM-06)
Includes all UPG-07B features as well as gain, difference and velocity modes and the ability to store and recall up to 30 custom settings.
Includes all functions of the UPG-07 as well as 100,000 thickness measurements via the internal data logger, B-Scan, protective bag (PP-09), USB cable.
Includes all UPG-07 features plus a live waveform for adjusting gain, range, fade, and rectification. This model (waveform) is highly recommended when used for difficult applications. Note: This model does not include the data logger.
All functions of the UPG-07W and 100,000 thickness measurements via internal data logger, B-Scan, protective cover (PP-09), USB cable
UPG-07 Color Wave Series with 0.0001 “(0.001MM) Decimal Resolution and Monochrome A-Scan.
Can your Ultrasonic Thickness Gage do this?
- 100K thickness datalogger with export to Excel
- 8 0z.
- Operates on 2 AA batteries
- Measures all engineering material
- Store and Recall setup for use with multiple materials
- All software options are field-upgradeable
- Vibrate and color change on alarm
- Illuminate the keypad on alarm condition
- Inform the operator when to replace the transducer
- Simple user-interface
Features of UPG-07 Series
- Available in 7 models including basic, datalogging, with and without waveform in Color or Monochrome.
- Up to 100 hour battery life with 2 “AA” batteries (monochrome display)
- Sunlight readable
- .0001″ or .001mm resolution
- Store and Recall setups when working with multiple materials
- Small, easy to hold ergonomic custom molded, durable case with rubber keypad
- Real-Time adjustment of initial gain, slope, range, rectification, zoom and blankings
Options for the UPG-07 series with onochrome display
|Scan Mode:||20 Hz.||20 Hz.||20 Hz.||20 Hz.|
|Alarms (with vibration):||yes (without vibration)||yes||yes||yes|
5-step test block
We offer a 5-stage test block made of carbon steel with nickel-plated surface, engraved both in English and in metric language, from .100′, .200″, .300″,.400″,.500″ or 2.54mm, 5.05mm, 7.5mm, 10.0mm, 12.7mm (no certification will be supplied with these blocks, but can be supplied on special order at extra cost).
We offer a customized protective cover with the part number PP-09 for the UPG-07 series.
UPG-07 Transport case
The transport case UPG-07 is shown with frequent inclusions. (Replacement batteries and 5-stage test block are available separately).
Lemo to Microdot, 6 feet, 6 feet
We offer a variety of ultrasonic couplings, from a standard gel in 2 Oz. or 12 Oz. Options, up to high temperatures up to 1100 degrees F. Contact us for more details.
This hardware option allows the operator to store, freeze or send readings using a footswitch.
With this hardware upgrade the UPG-07 can be operated with alternating current (please note that this is not a charging system). In other words, with this option the UPG-07 can be operated either AC or battery powered.